The Bible tell us to "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6). It is more than a cliche. This means that during their early, formative years it is crucial that they be taught good habits.
The Emmaus Pathfinder Club, a church-centered recreational-spiritual program, which is designed for both boys and girls, ages 10-16. Therefore, training and saving young people is one of the most important missions of the Seventh-day Adventist church.
The program offers action, challenge, adventure and group activities that produce team spirit and loyalty to the church.
It's a place where you can:
* Learn Christian Values
* Develops Self- discipline
* Makes Friends
* Prepare for Church and Community Resposibilities
* Cultivate Courage, Self-reliance, Honesty, and Kindness
* Learn under the Guidance and Association of Mature Christian Counselors
* Acquire Hobbies and Skills
* Grow in an Atmosphere of Love and Acceptance
* Learn what Teamwork is all about
* Enjoy Safe and Exciting Adventures
Does your son or daughter need to experience achievement, involvement and have the opportunity to make a contribution in life? Let Pathfindering help your boy or girl become a great man or woman in Christ. We want to help you provide the best for them, because we care.
Judith Hill - Pathfinder Director